Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Transfer 7 around the corner

18th January 2016

This week has been really good.

We were able to see some awesome miracles. One is one of the Less-Active members, who we have been visiting. We challenged him to read the Book Of Mormon and he accepted and as an added challenge I am going to read it with him to see who finishes first. He is super keen on learning as well and so I can't wait to work with him more closely.

This week I have been studying through the Chapters of 32 - 34 of the book of Alma, and I have been able to understand more about the things that are written in them. One scripture I do like though is in Alma 34:31 - 32


31 Yea, I would that ye would come forth and harden not your hearts any longer; for behold, now is the time and the day of your salvation; and therefore, if ye will repent and harden not your hearts, immediately shall the great plan of redemption be brought about unto you.
 32 For behold, this life is the time for men to prepare to meet God; yea, behold the day of this life is the day for men to perform their labors.

So My Goal this week is to repent. So I can know more about the Plan of Salvation(Plan of Redemption)

In El Nombre Jesu Cristo Amen
Elder Jackson Fankhauser.
Australia Brisbane Mission

May 2015 - May 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment