Saturday, April 15, 2017

Let it Begin

10th  April  2017

Or as my Companion has been trying to get me to say "I'm all the way in"

Haha. Well it has been 23 months as of Friday since I entered the MTC. This Time Last year I was in Enoggera with Elder Banks.

What can I say but WOW!

This has honestly been one of the most life changing experiences that I have had in all my life. I think it is supposed to be like that.

A few things that I learnt from General Conference this week is.

Look Up. Let the Holy Spirit Guide. Our Father's Glorious Plan. The Language of the Gospel. Being Called to the Work. And so much more it is hard to describe.

I am honestly such a Church NERD. Someone gave me there phone to find something on Gospel Library  the other day and I started freaking out over a new feature.. (don't ask me what it was.. I'll tell you in 8 weeks or so)

But that'll have to wait. I have (And trust me I have not done this on Purpose it just happened in my head) but I have 43 days till I jump on the Plane. Now to the Math about 9 of those days are going to be half days due to Zone Meeting, District Meeting, Mission Tour, MLC and Interviews. (So - 4.5 Days) 6 of those days are P-Days and there is - 5 days because of that (that is including the hours of work after P-day) then -1 because of transfer day. - 8 hours of every day 43*8=344 hours/24 = -14

So Quite literally I have 29 days left. Not including Eating or Studying. SO that takes out who knows... but. I am going to smash it these next six weeks. and my plan is that as soon as I get home. I am going to sleep for 3 days. well maybe just 12 hours.  But this is just.., it's so weird

WEll I love you all, Wish you all the best. Work hard. 
Elder Jackson Fankhauser
Australia Brisbane Mission

May 2015-2017

No comments:

Post a Comment