Friday, May 12, 2017

What can I say more?

8th May  2017

Yesterday it officially clicked over to 24 months with the badge on. Wow... I have just a few short days left now so I am going to make the most of it.

I love sharing my testimony. I still freak out a little when I do so. I still shake my leg behind the stand like crazy even when I am only standing up there for a minute. But wow. The feeling afterwards is indescribable.

Something that has really stuck out to me this week as I finished the Book of Mormon for my second time while on my mission is the Focus that the Book of Mormon has on Inviting all to come unto Christ. Nephi writes in the 4th Chapter of the Whole Book of Mormon. "For mine intent is that I may more fully persuade men to come unto the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob and Be saved." or in other words as Moroni Puts it. "Come unto Christ and Be perfected in Him... And if by the Grace of God, ye are made perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the Power of God"   (Moroni 10:32) Which power is to the salvation of Souls. 

This will be my last Email. As next week is Mothers Day. I wish you all the best. I look forward to catching up with all of you sometime in the near future.

I love you all.
Arohanui
I would like to close with this.
"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ for it is the Power of God unto the Salvation of Man." Romans 1:16
Elder Jackson Fankhauser
Australia Brisbane Mission

May 2015-2017

No comments:

Post a Comment