Friday, September 25, 2015

The Results are . . .

22nd September 2015


I have been called to the Australia Brisbane Mission, and within that calling I have been moved to the Bellbird Park Ward in Centenary Stake

But Other than that I'll give you a quick overview because we have to go soon to unpack.

My last week in Cleveland was awesome. We smashed it and we did our best to keep the good times rolling.

My Last day in the area (yesterday) We went finding, now when I say we I mean that we had a little trade-off when Elder Hassan and Elder Gustafsson went to the Doctors. So I was with Elder Andon for 2 and a half hours, and we thrashed it, we met 44 people and met some really good solid potentials, and we even taught a lesson!

So I left Cleveland on a pretty good high, it was unfortunately also a sad time because I was not able to see Yoon-Geun get baptized this weekend. We have been working with his family well, since I came into the area actually.

He's an awesome and challenging person to teach but it is definitely because of him that I have found new fun ways to be able to teach the lessons to children.

My new Companion is Elder Bullock who is from Canada. (He's my first Non Islander companion (Iceland is an Island) )

The plan this week is to snap Gravity (Exercise as hard as possible) because this ward loves the missionaries to be fed.



Elder Jackson Fankhauser.

No comments:

Post a Comment