Friday, October 23, 2015

Miracles are on the Earth Once More

19th October 2015

This week was AWESome

A - A New Part-Member Family That is looking for a Church
W - We found a Family that is interested in Learning More
E - Everyone we talked to was generally nice (Even the Australians)
S - Saw an Investigator at church

It has been awesome this week to also have been able to go and participate in a Zone Conference.
Where I literally discovered that I have a TONNE of things to work on to even be a fraction closer to who God wants me to be.

 This week has been an opportunity to learn What I need to improve, and How I do improve.
With Larry R. Lawrence's Council What Lack I yet? I am doing some introspective thinking and looking at the example that the Saviour has set for me.



Elder Jackson Fankhauser.

No comments:

Post a Comment