Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Push It To The Limits

26th October  2015

We are currently getting the ball rolling...

We had a good week last week and found three new investigators. And all of them are pretty keen to learn more about the Church and the Gospel.

I am continuing my PONDERIZING and this week I Ponderized John 17:3.
This week My Scripture to ponderize is Phillipians 4:13
I learnt last week that the reason why we are here on earth is to increase our understanding and knowledge of God and Remember the relationship that we have with them, God is our Eternal Heavenly Father, like a literal Father, not in the physical sense of the word but he is the Father of our spirits that dwell within us, and so the relationship is that of a brother. Like how awesome is that, we have a brother and a Father that we can get to know more fully and perfectly and they are willing to help us out on the way.

This week has been one of those times where you don't know whether you want to eat the dessert or leave it ( I mean this literally) Because I don't want to get Fat gosh, I have already been there and I am not going back.

Working on Coming back a changed man. (hopefully a man and not a boy:) ) But definitely keen to carry on, Carry On, CARRY ON.

Love all of you stay safe be awesome be spiritually minded.

SMILE - 2 Nephi 9:39

Elder Jackson Fankhauser.

No comments:

Post a Comment