Friday, November 27, 2015

Dora's Cousin Deigo The Missionary is coming

9th November  2015

Buenos Dias Amigos

This week has been a Spanish filled week, with two of us (Myself and Elder Dunlop) Learning Espanol


It has been interesting Learning about Puerto Rico and the People there.

This week was good, however I definitely know that it can be better so we are planning to thrash it this week and smash an area Goal. And Hopefully not just one!  As Senior Companion I have found that I basically have the ultimate choice whenever doing or saying something, but it has been good sharing a little bit of that responsibility with Elder Acevedo Crespo.

This Week I sort of learnt about budgeting it wasn't a big thing that covered the week but it was something that we talked about.

Basically the Budget for your average Church Member goes like this 10% Tithing 10% Savings and then 80% Expenses
However I would like to modify it and make it 60 - 70% Expenses, 10% Tithing, 10% Savings and 10 - 20% Medical Savings, because I have found that medicine costs a....loT! At least for after the mission anyway,.

Love you all and Thank you for even the tiniest piece of influence that you have had on me coming here on my mission, and if you think that you have only had a small piece then I can tell you that it is probably one of the biggest.


Elder Jackson Fankhauser.

No comments:

Post a Comment