Friday, September 2, 2016

Transfer 11 !WW2.0!

1st  August  2016

So to begin this letter I thought I would let you know that I have been transferred into my 5th area. Drum roll please......

I have been transferred back into Centenary Zone serving in the Forest Lake Ward. My Companion is from... Guess. ...... Well since I can't get your guesses straight away He is From Kearns,UT,USA

Yes Another American and yes another Utahn, making in the tally (Look Below)

NZ:1
IC: 1
CN:1
PR:1 (Technically he is American as well)
MO:1
...USA...
UT:3
NY:1
VI:1
CA:1

My International game has weakened. However it must be for a reason.

Looking Forward to this area.

Oh Yeah. Another small little fact.... the WW2.0 Means WhiteWash2.0 This area is pumping and there is 2 Baptismal dates for this month already so we are looking forward to smash it and set a few more this week.
Elder Jackson Fankhauser.
Australia Brisbane Mission
May 2015 - May 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment