Friday, September 2, 2016

Well another one down

22nd August  2016

Another week gone by and everyone is reminding me of how little time I have left. I guess I sort of deserve it a little though because I have been doing it a lot.

Actually you know one of the things my mum asked me this week. When is your finish date? Talk about trunkiness. Oh well she is my mum.

Well I have learnt a lot this week.

I have a challenge for everyone. I call it the 6:6 challenge

The rules or explanation
For 6 weeks and 6 days you will do what the following scriptures invite you to do. There are weekly goals and daily goals.

The Scriptures are
1 Nephi 6:6
2 Nephi 6:6
Jacob 6:6
Mosiah 6:6
Alma 6:6
Helaman 6:6
3 Nephi 6:6
Mormon 6:6
Moroni 6:6

But those are the scriptures I invite you to read them and then email me back what you think each one represents (in other words the challenge to do)

I will explain more Next week and then you can start it on Monday 29th if you choose to accept. I promise you that as you do this you will be able to find hidden meanings and messages in the scriptures.

I love you all and wish you all the best for this week.
In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Elder Jackson Fankhauser.
Australia Brisbane Mission

May 2015 - May 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment