Friday, February 3, 2017

Week... Who Knows but it is week 1 in Ipswich

12th December 2016

Yamanto ward is a really good ward. We went to their Christmas Activity and it was awesome.

Most of the ward is Samoan, So I am going to get fat. Or at least be struggling to keep myself at 92-93. I have been doing quite well. I have had a solid 5 months of 91-93. So that is good in a sense.

The work is good. Getting back to the Hard Yakka again of knocking doors for more than 2 hours a day. There is quite a bit of country area here as well so should be interesting. The work is pretty good. Should be fun.

Well I love you all and want to just share this scripture. Alma 11:40.

and also Alma 12:9-11. 
love you
Elder Jackson Fankhauser.
Australia Brisbane Mission

May 2015 - May 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment