Monday, March 27, 2017

Week ... Not important

6th March  2017

Well it seems like only yesterday that I was transferred from Forest Lake to Yamanto. But 3 months later and another move.

So my goal is to write more people individually. So... If I happen to email you Then it is because I am trying to do better at emailing people.

But this week was pretty cool. Elder Brownell and Elder Moncur are pretty cool. They are quite a team of Pranksters. But they are also really funny. Some cool little inside Jokes have already been formed and looking forward to these next 2 weeks with Elder Brownell here and possibly the next 11 with Elder Moncur or the Next 5 depending what happens with Transfers.

Well I can't really remember any cool stories from this week. But was able to study a talk called the 4th missionary and I found that quite good. I have read it before last year but I was hoping that this time I would be able to get some more insights from it. And one thing that I remember it talking about was how to be truly consecrated you have to give your Mind and your heart. They are the only two things that you cannot give our Father in Heaven because he has given us everything else but we have to willingly choose to come closer to him. Because he will force no Man to Heaven.

Well that is just a little bit from what I learnt this week.

I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week

The Photos are Elder Moncur and Brownell (He is the one with the pillowcase on his head)
Elder Jackson Fankhauser
Australia Brisbane Mission

May 2015-2017

No comments:

Post a Comment