Monday, March 27, 2017

WELL...

6th February  2017

I had an Idea however I haven't been able to actually do it yet.

But in Preparation for 2 weeks time I just want you to send questions that you want to ask about anything really and I will answer them. However my plan is... You will find out next week.


There has been some pretty cool things happening. Not enough time to really write them all. But This week it has really dawned on me how important it is to really and truly know that God is our Loving Heavenly Father. It is honestly and Truthfully the First Principle that we should all learn. It is also a Principle that we should share with others. Because Once people know who they really are they will do more to make that relationship stronger. I can Promise you that if you do the small simple things such as Praying, Reading your scriptures and going to Church. That the relationship with our Father in Heaven will be manifest unto you. And you will feel his love. I love you all and wish you the best. And I have a Surprise for next week.....!
Elder Jackson Fankhauser.
Australia Brisbane Mission

May 2015 - May 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment