Saturday, April 2, 2016

10 months.. Say What?!

14th March  2016

Man this time last year I was working saving up money for .. my mission and also getting prepared for a two week holiday to Utah!
as well as that two years ago was the First time I worked at Macca's
And three years ago I was sitting in School ready for I think Biology.
And 21 years ago. Well I wasn't born yet so I am still good.

One thing I realized well today - because I like to realize stuff.
if I go home at the end of the same transfer as the rest of my intake I will go home two days before my birthday.

Anyway that's ages away so I don't have to worry about that right now.

But One thing I do know is that these next few weeks as we finish of the 9 week transfer are going to be hard working and exciting. Have had some awesome fun in this area so far and I am pretty keen to keep it rolling for a little longer.

I only have two minutes left so.. It'll be quick

Moroni 10:32
Probably going to be my favourite scripture ever. But we are to deny ourselves the things that would not lead us to God, so imperfections. it fits so well with the atonement and defines the atonement in such a simple way

Well I love you all, Bye!
Elder Jackson Fankhauser.
Australia Brisbane Mission
May 2015 - May 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment