Saturday, April 2, 2016

Week 9, Nien, Woche IX

21st March  2016

This week is the last week of this transfer. At first it went by pretty slowly and honestly I am surprised a little that I haven't died because of the heat in this area. But all is well I am still alive and kicking (I mean Teaching)

This week was pretty awesome had the best miracle ever.... 4 Investigators @ Sacrament!!! Haven't had that my Whole mission, This has been a good week. Hopefully, No... I am going to continue to smash this area and leave it thriving. I had a good sit down the other day and thought to myself what things do I need to do to be a more effective missionary and companion, and then I asked the same things for my companionship... And I got basically the same list. So the Answer is to strengthen the companionship I need to strengthen myself.

How funny is it that the Lord works that way. A few weeks ago I was able to sit down and Listen to the talk What lack I yet? And it was an awesome time for me to reflect and ponder on all the things that I am learning and how I can apply them to my life. (Still having a bit of trouble with the Apply part that I am still going to Do my best (Do or do not there is no Try) to be able to apply the things I learn)

Okay I hope that all of your weeks have been well, great, hopefully fantastic, Stupendous, Super, awesome(That's my favourite word and I use it way too much), marvellous

Ich liebe euch alle

Bye! Auf Wiedersehen

(Yes I'm going to start using German Words, Because everyone thinks I'm German Lang lebe der König)


Oooh Actually Funny story..

So I was In the  Mission office the other Day and one of the Senior Sisters comes up and asks me
What's Your Name "Elder Fankhauser
where are you From. "New Zealand"
"Oh no you must be from America" She replies

Apparently I am Also American. (Let the Star-Spangled Banner Wave)

BYE!
Elder Jackson Fankhauser.
Australia Brisbane Mission
May 2015 - May 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment