Saturday, April 2, 2016

Washing Whites?

29th March  2016

Nope I heard Wrong

White Washing!
Me and My new (And First) American Companion have been white washed into the Enoggera ward.

My New Companion is Elder Banks who is from Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City. So he's actually from the City part of it.

Had a pretty cool first day in the area, It was P-day Yesterday and because it was a public Holiday we get to email today.

Our area is MASSIVE not like Townsville area Massive but it is a big area, luckily from what we have been told there is a lot of Train Stations in our area and the bus system is pretty good. (Perks of being a city ward I guess). Which means we have some great places to ask people that Golden Question. What else....

I also said goodbye to My Favourite Puerto Rican in the World Elder Acevedo Crespo. going to miss him. Especially with the fact that we spent 21 weeks together.

Looking forward to this area. It is really hilly as well so it looks like it is going to be an uphill battle for a little while. But it is alright because we'll take the climb! (guess where that is from Haha)

Anyways not much I can tell you apart from.. We had a Baptism in Bellbird Park just before I left our investigator/PM Zephaniah Got baptised and it was an awesome privilege as he asked me to baptise him.
So Happy So Glad. But also Sad as I left a lot of people that I grew close with in that area. Now to make the Most I can out of the New area.

Enoggera Eels! The New NRL Team
Elder Jackson Fankhauser.
Australia Brisbane Mission
May 2015 - May 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment