Saturday, April 2, 2016

Sweet is the Word The Gospel Sounds

24th  February  2016

This has been an amazing experience.

Being able to go to 2 mission tours before even being a year out.

The Spirit that I have felt has been amazing. I have also had the oppurtunity to learn alot about repentance and If I have time next week I will send off my talk on repentance.

Repentance is real and it is the thing that changes and moulds us into being a Christlike person and a Christlike example for others. Of course none of us are going to be perfect in this life but we can try.

Actually no we can do for as Yoda said "Do or do not, There is no try"
I think it was Yoda. It was a wise old man that said it and Yoda is the oldest one I know of.

I don't have much time so I love you all and am thankful for all the things that you have contributed to me being me, it takes a village to raise a child however for me I am pretty sure it took 2.

Love You, Be Safe, Accident free, Lollies for me.
(Its an ABM thing :D)
Kia Kaha te Whanau, Arohanui
Ka Kite Ano
Elder Jackson Fankhauser.
Australia Brisbane Mission
May 2015 - May 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment