Saturday, April 2, 2016

Wired In

29th February  2016

So now It gets down to the nitty and the gritty part of a mission, those last few months of the first year, the time I guess that will establish you for the rest of your mission.

I have been improving, ... I think. I have definitely realized that there is alot of me that I need to fix and improve, and I had the oppurtunity to read a little about the story of the rich young man and what he asked Jesus "What lack I yet?" I think this is definitely a question that I am going to continue to ask myself throughout the rest of my mission.

This week, I had a new wire put in for my braces, a little uncomfortable for the first day but they are fine now, and then just 40 minutes ago I got some wonderful motherly advice regarding after my braces and that was to keep them in always. So I shall do that. So everyone keep me accountable, because truth be told I get Lazy and I will forget.... By the time I get the retainers though I will probably have to remind everyone anyway... So hopefully I don't forget that.

Mowed someones lawn that we knocked into this last week and hopefully left a good impression for future missionaries to come.

Apart from probably listing all the other activities I did this week. I will probably have to say that this has been a good revelatory week.

We had a stake broadcast (a Pacific area one) and It talked about four things.
Pray
Read Your Scriptures
Do Missionary work
Do Family History

Ok Love you all

Bye! :D
Elder Jackson Fankhauser.
Australia Brisbane Mission
May 2015 - May 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment