Friday, July 15, 2016

The Special Number 6

27th  June 2016

I'll explain the title soon.

but just so you know I am still alive and I am doing well.

Now to the Number

On Monday after emailing me and My companion got a call from the Assistants saying that Preident wanted to meet with Elder Cadeado.

One Interview later Elder Cadeado comes out and says. "President wants to send me up to Townsville" Ok....

Well we went about Monday then got a call tuesday saying Elder Cadeado your flight is at 2pm. So Yeah.... Anyways President talks to me and says Elder you're going to go with Bunya Forest. . . . . Yes President....

Tuesday I had to pack because I had no idea that I was being transferred as well.

Then On Wednesday I find out, you are still going to work in Enoggera but the office Elders will cover it... Ok....

So because President doesn't want me in the office all day but wants me working, I am as I call it Full time in Bunya Forest but also part time in Enoggera.

So My Bunya Companions are Elders Palmer (From Virginia, USA) and Elder Contreras (From California, USA)
And the Beautiful office Elders are Elder Christensen (Utah, USA) and Elder Derhak (Rochester, NY, USA) 

So a few things about my companions.
Elder Palmer, His dad is from Jersey and his Grandad is a very interesting Fellow (Granddad is... well lets say he might have carried around a violin case in a black suit) Very interesting story that I hope I can get into my journal.
Elder Contreras is so funny but a very good missionary who is destined for greatness
Elder Derhak, was born in Utah but moved to NY when he was 11. Also a wizz on computers
Elder Christensen is a good basketball player. And went to Uni before his mission

So in Essence I have had six Companions in a week
I have also got this count
International: Elders; Tupou, Gustafsson, Bullock, Acevedo Crespo
American: Elders; Banks, Derhak, Palmer, Contreras, Chritensen.

In Literally a week, My Non American Companion count got Smashed by the Americans, And I Doubled the amount of Companions. All in quite literally three days.

now I need to get the American count down again :I

Oh Well. This week was awesome, it was good and insightful, Elder Palmer and Elder Contreras are awesome, like beyond the moon awesome

I guess something that I learned from today was from President Ezra Taft Benson.
I need to not only read the Book of Mormon more. but I also need to live it and share it. So that is one of my goals that I have for this week.

I love you all, and i hope that everything gets easier to understand.


Elder Jackson Fankhauser.
Australia Brisbane Mission

May 2015 - May 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment