Friday, July 15, 2016

Week 6? Where'd that come from?

13th  June 2016

Wow oh wow has this been an interesting transfer and although the days feel long the months feel short. And I can barely remember what happened yesterday let alone last week.

I guess I will share a little something.

My life has changed. I am not the same I was when I left. I am different (I was already quite different to a lot of people) but I am now more aware of myself and my actions and what I must do to be able to see the spiritual things more clearly.

It is quite Ironic that a lot of people see missionaries as these perfect beings that come out to erve for two years. When in reality, we find out how imperfect we really are. All our little habits, words that we say, things that we do, think, that are I guess things we need to work on.

Love you all

Ka kite Ano
Elder Jackson Fankhauser.
Australia Brisbane Mission

May 2015 - May 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment