Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A long time ago

7th November 2016

In an Area far far away.

An Elder was.... Emailing.

So a few things happened/happening today.
1. It is my 18 month mark on the mission
2. It is P-day
3. The Badge that I got in the MTC broke at about the same time that I left my house 18 months ago.

Other things from this week are as follows.
We have become regulars at Baskin Robbins (An Ice Cream store)
I gained four kilos of food at a dinner appointment. Luckily it all left the next day.
We taught 28 or so lessons.
Had a miracle 6 investigators at Church. One of them being a super miracle.
We saw something that we never want to see again. But its Australia, so it probably will.
I made chocolate milk last a whole week (If you know me, then you know that it is a grand feat.)

Other than that, that is about it.
Elder Jackson Fankhauser.
Australia Brisbane Mission

May 2015 - May 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment