Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Sooo..

23rd November 2016

Well this one has to be super quick because I have a few other things I need to do while here on the Computer.

I have just been loving reading through Mosiah. It has truly been an amazing experience. This is also the slowest that I have ever read any book. 8 months ago I started with The Introduction and I have been studying everyday bar maybe 15 days max. Soo. I have taken quite some time.
One thing that I loved about this week of reading though is the faith of Alma and His people. And I honestly can not put it in Good enough words so read it!

Loved it Mosiah 23 and 24

Love you heaps. Stay awesome. And I am pretty sure that if you want to know how long I have left you can ask my mum =D
Elder Jackson Fankhauser.
Australia Brisbane Mission
May 2015 - May 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment