Wednesday, August 5, 2015

2 Nephi 31:11 - 12

20th July 2015
This Week We had a miracle.
Our investigator Lennox was welcomed into the Fold of the Shepherd and became one of the newest members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Throughout this last month and a half we have been teaching her about the principles of the Gospel and building her faith in Jesus Christ and his Atonement. On Saturday the 18th of July I had the Privilege to baptize her and then on Sunday take part in the Confirmation and her receiving of the gift of the Holy Ghost. It was splendid. The Scripture in Doctrine and Covenants rings so true "Remember the worth of Souls is great in the sight of God. For behold the Lord your Redeemer suffered the pain of all men, that all men might repent and come unto him. .... And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father. And now, if your joy be great with one soul that you have brought unto me into the Kingdom of my Father, how great will be your joy if you should bring many souls unto me"
I know that this work is true and that it requires a great amount of faith to do it. I hope to be able to invite more souls to come unto Christ and this I leave with you in the name of Our Savior and redeemer, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment